Re: Your application

Thanks for contacting thomascook.com.

We will look into the points you have raised in your e-mail at the
earliest opportunity and would like to assure you that a response will
be with you shortly.

Please be advised that the Talk To Us Help Desk is usually manned
between 9am & 5.30pm Monday to Friday.

N.B  If your enquiry is urgent, please contact one of our Travel
Consultants on the telephone numbers detailed below:

Holidays, Insurance and Car Hire - 0870  750 0512

Flights - 0870 750 0316
Ski - 0870  752 0048

Cruise - 0870  750 0177

Holiday - 01733 318900
Money

UK Retail Customer Services (For concerns regarding Branch Bookings)
01733 416500.  (Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6pm, Sat 9am - 1pm)

Thanks & Regards
Customer Services
thomascook.com

Thomas Cook - The ultimate expert in leisure travel, visit us at

www.thomascook.com or tune in to Thomas Cook TV on Sky
Digital Channel 648 or ntl:home channel 857 or visit us at...

www.jmc.com www.tcholidays.com www.style-holidays.co.uk
www.neilson.co.uk www.club18-30.co.uk www.blueskyholidays.com

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for
the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited
and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error.
the views of Thomas Cook UK Ltd.