Re: Manual de sudo

El mar, 01-04-2003 a las 10:58, Rafael F. Rodríguez escribió:

> Hola a todos.
>
> 	¿Alguien puede decirme donde puedo encontrar información para torpes de
> sudo?.

Pues no sé si lo has leído ya, pero para usar la orden: man sudo.

Para la configuración: man sudoers y mira el ejemplo en
/usr/share/doc/sudo/examples/sudoers.

Saludos,

JUAN CARLOS AMENGUAL		I want the sky to fall in,
UNIVERSIDAD JAUME I		I want lightning and thunder,
DEPARTAMENTO DE INFORMÁTICA	I want blood instead of rain,
CAMPUS DE RIU SEC, EDIFICIO TI	I want the world to make me wonder,
CASTELLON, 12071. SPAIN.	I want to walk on water, take a trip to the
moon
Phone: +34 964 728361		give me all this and give me it soon
Fax: +34 964 728435		more drink, more dreams, more drugs,
e-mail: jcamen@inf.uji.es	more lust, more lies, more love,
				but however hard I want
				I know deep down inside
				I'll never really get more hope
				or any more time ...
					Robert Smith (The Cure)
				- "Want", Wild Mood Swings, 1996, Fiction Rec. -