Re: Wmware

El jue, 30-01-2003 a las 17:23, Manuel Yago Oseguera Saura escribió:
> Hola a todos, me gustaría saber si conoceis alguna aplicación tipo Wmware
> pero que sea open-source.

Quizás te sirva plex86:

 Plex86 is an extensible free PC virtualization software program which
will
 allow PC and workstation users to run multiple operating systems
concurrently
 on the same machine.
 .
 Plex86 is able to run several operating systems, including MSDOS,
FreeDOS,
 Windows9x/NT, GNU/Linux, FreeBSD and NetBSD. It will run as much of the
 operating system and application software natively as possible, the
rest
 being emulated by the PC virtualization monitor.

O también, bochs:
 Bochs is a highly portable free IA-32 (x86) PC emulator written in C++,
 that runs on most popular platforms. It includes emulation of the Intel
x86
 CPU, common I/O devices, and a custom BIOS.
 .
 Currently, bochs can be compiled to emulate a 386, 486 or Pentium CPU.
 Bochs is capable of running most Operating Systems inside the emulation
 including GNU, GNU/Linux, Windows.

--
Ismael

"Sólo el conocimiento nos hace libres"