Re: Sendmail o Postfix???

ok mas precision:

De
http://www.fsf.org/licenses/license-list.html

"IBM Public License, Version 1.0
    This is a free software license but it is
incompatible with the GPL.

    The IBM Public License is incompatible with the
GPL because it has various specific requirements that
are not in the GPL.

For example, it requires certain patent licenses be
given that the GPL does not require. (We don't think
those patent license requirements are inherently a bad
idea, but nonetheless they are incompatible with the
GNU GPL.) "

En cuanto a sendmail:

http://www.sendmail.org/license-info.html

"If you are just compiling and using sendmail, or if
you are redistributing it without charge (beyond the
cost of distribution), or if you are redistributing it
in Open Source form, the only relevant new element to
the license is the notice that "sendmail" is a
trademark of Sendmail, Inc. Use and redistribution in
these cases remains royalty free and requires only
that you redistribute the sendmail software under
substantially the same terms as the Sendmail License,
which is included as the file LICENSE in the standard
software distribution."

Saludos.

--- Andres Seco Hernandez <AndresSH@alamin.org> wrote:
> ¿muy libre? ¿más libre? ¿menos libre?
>
> Yo hasta ahora he dado por sentado que si está en
> Debian main es libre
> en la forma en que se entiende libre en Debian... y
> eso me parece tan
> libre como el resto de los paquetes de main.

=====
Por favor, NO utilice formatos  de archivo  propietarios para el
 intercambio de  documentos, como DOC y XLS; sino HTML, RTF, TXT,
CSV o cualquier otro que NO obligue a utilizar un programa de un
fabricante  concreto para tratar la información contenida en él.
Erick Ivaan Lopez Carreon -CuahutliMexica
Ing. en Electronica -Soñador aficionado.
www.fsl.org.mx