Re: repair filesystem ???

El lun, 02-09-2002 a las 23:30, Arlequín escribió:
> Buenas.
> Sigo luchando con mi extfs2....
>
> En la secuencia de booteo, me pidió que arreglase el filesystem a mano,
> para eso me dió la posibilidad de entrar en modo failsafe.
>
> Cuando entro en modo monousuario, root, para hacer arreglos, hago un:
>
> # fsck.ext2 /dev/hda6
>
> y me pone Repair Filesystem
>
> No puedo hacer man fsck.
> ¿Cuál es la opción para que repare el filesystem?
>
> Gracias, esto me tiene loco...

Pues creo que no hace falta ninguna opción. La opción -f fuerza la
comprobación aunque el sistema este marcado como limpio, pero este no es
tu caso.
Te adjunto la página del manual para que puedas echarle un vistazo.

E2FSCK(8)                                               E2FSCK(8)

NAME
       e2fsck - check a Linux second extended file system

SYNOPSIS
       e2fsck  [  -pacnyrdfvstFSV ] [ -b superblock ] [ -B block­
       size ] [ -l|-L bad_blocks_file ] [ -C fd ] [ -j  external-
       journal ] device

DESCRIPTION
       e2fsck  is used to check a Linux second extended file sys­
       tem (e2fs).  E2fsck also supports ext2  filesystems  coun­
       taining  a journal, which are also sometimes known as ext3
       filesystems.

       device is the device file where the filesystem  is  stored
       (e.g.  /dev/hdc1).

OPTIONS
       -a     This  option  does the same thing as the -p option.
              It is provided for backwards compatibility only; it
              is  suggested  that  people  use -p option whenever
              possible.

       -b superblock
              Instead of using  the  normal  superblock,  use  an
              alternative  superblock  specified  by  superblock.
              This option  is  normally  used  when  the  primary
              superblock has been corrupted.  The location of the
              backup superblock is dependent on the  filesystem's
              blocksize.   For  filesystems with 1k blocksizes, a
              backup superblock can be found at block  8193;  for
              filesystems with 2k blocksizes, at block 16384; and
              for 4k blocksizes, at block 32768.

              Additional backup superblocks can be determined  by
              using  the  mke2fs  program  using the -n option to
              print out where the superblocks were created.   The
              -b  option  to mke2fs, which specifies blocksize of
              the filesystem must be specified in order  for  the
              superblock  locations  that  are  printed out to be
              accurate.

              If an alternative superblock is specified  and  the
              filesystem  is  not  opened  read-only, e2fsck will
              make sure that the primary  superblock  is  updated
              appropriately  upon  completion  of  the filesystem
              check.

       -B blocksize
              Normally, e2fsck will search for the superblock  at
              various different block sizes in an attempt to find
              the appropriate block size.   This  search  can  be
              fooled in some cases.  This option forces e2fsck to
              only try locating the superblock  at  a  particular
              blocksize.   If the superblock is not found, e2fsck
              will terminate with a fatal error.

       -c     This option causes e2fsck to run  the  badblocks(8)
              program  to  find  any  blocks which are bad on the
              filesystem, and then marks them as  bad  by  adding
              them  to  the  bad  block inode.  If this option is
              specified twice, then the bad block  scan  will  be
              done using a non-destructive read-write test.

       -C     This  option  causes  e2fsck  to  write  completion
              information to the  specified  file  descriptor  so
              that  the  progress  of the filesystem check can be
              monitored.  This option is typically used  by  pro­
              grams  which  are  running  e2fsck.   If  the  file
              descriptor specified is 0, e2fsck will print a com­
              pletion  bar  as  it goes about its business.  This
              requires that e2fsck is running on a video  console
               or terminal.

       -d     Print  debugging  output  (useless  unless  you are
              debugging e2fsck).

       -f     Force checking even if the file system seems clean.

       -F     Flush  the filesystem device's buffer caches before
              beginning.  Only really  useful  for  doing  e2fsck
              time trials.

       -j external-journal
              Set  the  pathname  where  the external-journal for
              this filesystem can be found.

       -l filename
              Add the block numbers listed in the file  specified
              by  filename to the list of bad blocks.  The format
              of this file is the same as the  one  generated  by
              the badblocks(8) program.  Note that the block num­
              bers are based on the blocksize of the  filesystem.
              Hence,  badblocks(8) must be given the blocksize of
              the filesystem in order to obtain correct  results.
              As  a  result,  it is much simpler and safer to use
              the -c option to e2fsck, since it will assure  that
              the  correct parameters are passed to the badblocks
              program.

       -L filename
              Set the bad blocks list to be the  list  of  blocks
              specified by filename.  (This option is the same as
              the -l  option,  except  the  bad  blocks  list  is
              cleared  before  the  blocks listed in the file are
              added to the bad blocks list.)

       -n     Open the filesystem read-only, and assume an answer
              of `no' to all questions.  Allows e2fsck to be used
              non-interactively.  (Note: if the  -c,  -l,  or  -L
              options are specified in addition to the -n option,
              then the filesystem will be opened  read-write,  to
              permit the bad-blocks list to be updated.  However,
              no other changes will be made to the filesystem.)

       -p     Automatically  repair  ("preen")  the  file  system
              without any questions.

       -r     This  option  does  nothing  at all; it is provided
              only for backwards compatibility.

       -s     This option will byte-swap the filesystem  so  that
              it  is  using  the  normalized, standard byte-order
              (which is i386 or little endian).  If the  filesys­
              tem  is  already in the standard byte-order, e2fsck
              will take no action.

       -S     This  option   will   byte-swap   the   filesystem,
              regardless of its current byte-order.

       -t     Print timing statistics for e2fsck.  If this option
              is used twice,  additional  timing  statistics  are
              printed on a pass by pass basis.

       -v     Verbose mode.

       -V     Print version information and exit.

       -y     Assume  an answer of `yes' to all questions; allows
              e2fsck to be used non-interactively.

EXIT CODE
       The exit code returned by e2fsck is the sum of the follow­
       ing conditions:
            0    - No errors
            1    - File system errors corrected
            2    - File system errors corrected, system should
                   be rebooted if file system was mounted
            4    - File system errors left uncorrected
            8    - Operational error
            16   - Usage or syntax error
            128  - Shared library error

SIGNALS
       The  following signals have the following effect when sent
       to e2fsck.

       SIGUSR1
              This signal causes e2fsck  to  start  displaying  a
              completion bar.  (See discussion of the -C option.)

       SIGUSR2
              This signal causes e2fsck to stop displaying a com­
              pletion bar.

REPORTING BUGS
       Almost  any piece of software will have bugs.  If you man­
       age to find a filesystem which causes e2fsck to crash,  or
       which  e2fsck is unable to repair, please report it to the
       author.

       Please include as much information as possible in your bug
       report.   Ideally,  include  a  complete transcript of the
       e2fsck run, so I can see exactly what error  messages  are
       displayed.   If  you have a writeable filesystem where the
       transcript can be stored, the script(1) program is a handy
       way to save the output of e2fsck to a file.

       It is also useful to send the output of dumpe2fs(8).  If a
       specific inode or inodes seems to be giving  e2fsck  trou­
       ble,  try running the debugfs(8) command and send the out­
       put of the stat(1u) command run on the relevant  inode(s).
       If the inode is a directory, the debugfs dump command will
       allow you to extract the contents of the directory  inode,
       which  can  sent to me after being first run through uuen­
       code(1).

       Always include the full version string which  e2fsck  dis­
       plays when it is run, so I know which version you are run­
       ning.

AUTHOR
       This version  of  e2fsck  was  written  by  Theodore  Ts'o
       <tytso@mit.edu>.

SEE ALSO
       mke2fs(8), tune2fs(8), dumpe2fs(8), debugfs(8)

E2fsprogs version 1.27      March 2002                  E2FSCK(8)

--
The chains are broken and the door is open wide
Our eyes adjusting to the light that was denied

	http://www.es.debian.org/intro/about.es.html