Re: cliente para scripts telnet

Hola
On Sunday 17 November 2002 07:25, Rafael Gawenda wrote:
> * Josep Maria Estopà Rey <pepma@telefonica.net> [2002-11-17 00:36 (CET)]
>
> > Quisiera automatizar dichas tareas y quisiera hacerlo escribiendo una
> > serie de scripts y planificarlo a las horas que corresponda.
> >
> > Mi problema es un cliente de telnet que permita ejecutar esos scripts.

Lo mejor es implementar algún sistema que dote de interactividad a las
sesiones, cosas parecidas hemos hecho nosotros con:

a) expect  solución sencilla y recurrida si no tienes perl

debbie:~# apt-cache show expect
Package: expect
Section: interpreters
Installed-Size: 456
Maintainer: Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 5.32.2-4
Replaces: expect5.31 (<< 5.31.8-4), expect5.24 (<< 5.30.1-8)
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.3-7), tcl8.3 (>= 8.3.0)
Suggests: expectk
Conflicts: expect5.31 (<< 5.31.8-4), expect5.24 (<< 5.30.1-8)
Filename: pool/main/e/expect/expect_5.32.2-4_i386.deb
Size: 247880
MD5sum: ae956453606ec08dab675534687f0c9a
 Expect is a program that "talks" to other interactive programs
 according to a script.  Following the script, Expect knows what
 can be expected from a program and what the correct response
 should be.  An interpreted language provides branching and high-
 level control structures to direct the dialogue.  In addition,
 the user can take control and interact directly when desired,
 afterward returning control to the script.

b) perl

debbie:~# apt-cache search "perl" | grep -i telnet
libnet-telnet-perl - Script telnetable connections
debbie:~# apt-cache show libnet-telnet-perl
Package: libnet-telnet-perl
Section: interpreters
Installed-Size: 196
Maintainer: Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 3.02-1
Depends: perl5
Filename: pool/main/libn/libnet-telnet-perl/libnet-telnet-perl_3.02-1_all.deb
Size: 48958
MD5sum: 2b2e921ba969d5a2176a6c403a713bed
 Net::Telnet allows you to make client connections to a TCP port and
 do network I/O, especially to a port using the TELNET protocol.
 Simple I/O methods such as print, get, and getline are provided.
 More sophisticated interactive features are provided because
 connecting to a TELNET port ultimately means communicating with a
 program designed for human interaction.  These interactive features
 include the ability to specify a timeout and to wait for patterns to
 appear in the input stream, such as the prompt from a shell.

> No podriamos exactamente llamarlo cliente de telnet, pero
> deberias mirarte el netcat (nc)

Un saludo
Victor