Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 03:15:11 -0200
From: Gustavo De Nardin <nardin@inf.ufsc.br>
To: gm2853@adinet.com.uy
Subject: Re: Postfix empezó a dar error...

  Hi.

    I had this same problem. Upgrading bash to version 2.05b-5 solved
    it. Must be something to do with the /etc/postfix/post-install
    script...

      I'm answering this because I found your post on
      debian-user-spanish
      (<http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Debian-Linux/247/0/10076380/>)
      while searching for a solution, just in case you haven't solved it
      yet.

      (Sorry about the english answer, but I can't speak spanish enough,
      and
      don't know how easy it is for spanish speakers to understand
      portuguese.)

      cya

      ----- End forwarded message -----

--
Arlequín                                                  _o)
arleq@adinet.com.uy                                       / \\