Re: Script de monitorización

Juan Lupion wrote:

> On Thursday 07 March 2002 13:12, Antonio Sánchez wrote:
> > Hola Compañeros:
> > Quisiera que me indicaran como puedo monitorizar un programa para que en
> > caso de que se pare poder iniciarlo.

Mirate el paquete mon:

 "mon" is a tool for monitoring the availability of services.  Services
 may be network-related, environmental conditions, or anything that can
 be tested with software.  If a service is unavailable mon can tell you
 with syslog, email, your pager or a script of your choice.  You can
 control who gets each alert based on the time of day or day of week,
 and you can control how often an existing problem is re-alerted.
 .
 More information can be found at http://www.kernel.org/software/mon/.

Saudos
--