squiiiid

Hola linuxeros...

    ¿Alguien tiene algun manual de squid que me pueda enviar?
ojalá en español

Gracias.

Fernando Hadad

I'm unusual. I'd rather believe that I'm a good member of society and that I'm
contributing something, than feel that I'm ripping society off successfully,
and that's why I've decided to do what I have done. But every one is at least a
little bit bothered by the feeling that they are getting paid to do what's not
really useful. So let's stop defending this idea of incentives to do the wrong
thing and let's at least try to come up with arrangements to encourage people
to do the right thing, which is to make free software.

                                                  Richard Stallman.