Re: Scrip-Seguridad ,pi, pi

daniel cabello dijo:
> Como puedo hacer para que una conexion telnet(ssh, o ftp), empiece a
> emitir un sonido y algo por imagen, para ponerse atento.

En cuando tenga un rartito empaquetaré Peep:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/peep/

Peep is a network monitoring tool that represents network information
via an audio interface. Network diagnostics are made not only based on
single network events but whether the network sounds "normal".

O sea, tu firewall podría parecer un bosquecillo:
http://peep.sourceforge.net/demo/demo2.mp3

Un saludo!

--
        I stole all those good days, that's why they were taken away from me,
 .''`.  and they were replaced by the ones I deserve.