KDE 2.1

Supongo que esto les interesará a los usuarios del KDE (sacado de la lista
debian-kde):

Subject: preperation for 2.1-final
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:07:11 -0700
From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <rkrusty@tdyc.com>
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org

[...]
So, with this there are going to be some changes to kde.tdyc.com's directory
tree.  "main" which currently contains KDE 2.0.1 packages will contain the
 new KDE 2.1-final packages.  "beta" will go away completely.  The current
 KDE 2.0.1 packages will move into "kde2" so that those not wanting to
 upgrade for whatever reasons can stick with 2.0.  So after this if you only
 want KDE 2.1 packages all you will need is "main" and "crypto".

So...what makes up 2.1-final?

    kdesupport
    kdelibs
    kdebase
    kdebindings  (NEW)
    kdeadmin
    kdegames
    kdegraphics
    kdemultimedia
    kdenetwork
    kdepim
    kdetoys
    kdeutils
    kdevelop     (NEW)
    kdesdk       (NEW)
    kdoc

KOffice is still in development.  I'm not sure what the guestimate for
 release of it is.  I'll include most likely a snapshot of it tho.

Other notes of importance:

 libqt2.2-dev is now called libqt-dev  (but still provides libqt2.2-dev)
 libqt2.2-mt-dev is now called libqt-mt-dev (but still provides
 libqt2.2-mt-dev) kdelibs3-dev is now called kdelibs-dev (but still provides
 kdelibs3-dev)

 libqutil1 and uic have been broken out into their own packages.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II