outlook express and other programs

I bought for my girlfriend a computer in the states and we live in bonaire
dutch antilles I like too download for het outlook express adobe programs
and internet exploirer i spanish because she cannot read english on the
computer we bought tooday are all programms installated in english we live
in bonaire dutch antilles can you help us with the names off the websites in
the spanish language where we can download that programs thank you for your
help we are not computerexperts and there is no one who can help us Luz/Hans