RE: tarjeta rdsi

Te mando parte del archivo situado en la documentación del núcleo de linux
(documentation/isdn/Readme.Hisax)
Con esto te valdrá supongo.

Hay más tarjetas (pe la billion) para configurar esta última vete a la
página: http://www.billion.com/i41.html

Supported cards
---------------

Teles 8.0/16.0/16.3 and compatible ones
Teles 16.3c
Teles S0/PCMCIA
Teles PCI
Teles S0Box
Creatix S0Box
Creatix PnP S0
Compaq ISDN S0 ISA card
AVM A1 (Fritz, Teledat 150)
AVM Fritz PCMCIA
AVM Fritz PnP
AVM Fritz PCI
ELSA Microlink PCC-16, PCF, PCF-Pro, PCC-8
ELSA Quickstep 1000
ELSA Quickstep 1000PCI
ELSA Quickstep 3000 (same settings as QS1000)
ELSA Quickstep 3000PCI
ELSA PCMCIA
ITK ix1-micro Rev.2
Eicon.Diehl Diva 2.0 ISA and PCI (S0 and U interface, no PRO version)
Eicon.Diehl Diva 2.01 ISA and PCI
Eicon.Diehl Diva Piccola
ASUSCOM NETWORK INC. ISDNLink 128K PC adapter (order code I-IN100-ST-D)
Dynalink IS64PH (OEM version of ASUSCOM NETWORK INC. ISDNLink 128K adapter)
PCBIT-DP (OEM version of ASUSCOM NETWORK INC. ISDNLink)
HFC-2BS0 based cards (TeleInt SA1)
Sedlbauer Speed Card (Speed Win, Teledat 100, PCI, Fax+)
Sedlbauer Speed Star/Speed Star2 (PCMCIA)
Sedlbauer ISDN-Controller PC/104
USR Sportster internal TA (compatible Stollmann tina-pp V3)
ith Kommunikationstechnik GmbH MIC 16 ISA card
Traverse Technologie NETjet PCI S0 card
Dr. Neuhaus Niccy PnP/PCI
Siemens I-Surf 1.0
Siemens I-Surf 2.0 (with IPAC, try type 12 asuscom)
ACER P10
HST Saphir
Berkom Telekom A4T
Scitel Quadro
Gazel ISDN cards
HFC-PCI based cards
Winbond W6692 based cards

Note: PCF, PCF-Pro: up to now, only the ISDN part is supported
      PCC-8: not tested yet
      Teles PCMCIA is EXPERIMENTAL
      Teles 16.3c is EXPERIMENTAL
      Teles PCI is EXPERIMENTAL
      Teles S0Box is EXPERIMENTAL
      Eicon.Diehl Diva U interface not tested

If you know other passive cards with the Siemens chipset, please let me
know.
To use the PNP cards you need the isapnptools.
You can combine any card, if there is no conflict between the ressources
(io, mem, irq).