Re: [Re: resucitando un viejo 486 (GGI?)]

Estimado SKaVeN:

> Ademas, si la gente usara GGI se podría elegir sobre como ejecutar las
> segun las preferencias del usuario y no por imposicion

GGI? Que es, Graphic Gateway Interface? para que sirve, y donde esta la

Yes... i'm a registered Linux user by counter.li.org... but i have forgotten
my number. Anyway who cares?

Free science and free software are just two aspects of the same complex
reality: long-term human survival.
Support humankind, use Linux.

The following invitation to get a free e-mail account is not from me. If you
want a web mail try to find another, cuz this need javascript. If it's
possible test it against Lynx or Links browsers.