Re: [Off topic: direcciones IP privadas] Tabla de rangos

Estimado Angel:

Espero que te sirva:

       class  range of first octet   network  rest  possible addresses
         A       1 - 126               p      q.r.s    16777214
         B       128 - 191             p.q      r.s    65534
         C       192 - 223             p.q.r      s    254

las privadas son B (para las muy grandes) y C para las pequeñas.

saludos

zaikxtox

Angel Vicente Perez <knipping@retemail.es> wrote:
> Hola  todos.....
>
> Hasta ahora pensaba que las direcciones IP privadas, estaban en el
> rango 192.168.1.x, o 10.0.0.x, pero tambien he visto 192.168.0.x.
>
> ¿Son los dos rangos direcciones privadas, o estoy equivocado?
>
> Saludos.

Free science and free software are just two aspects of the same complex
reality: long-term human survival.
Support humankind, use Linux.

The following invitation to get a free e-mail account is not from me. If you
want a web mail try to find another, cuz this need javascript. If it's
possible test it against Lynx or Links browsers.