Re: Archivos tomados por un proceso...

jvicente@banelco.com.ar wrote:

> Existe algún comando en linux que me permita saber cuales son los arhcivos
> que tiene abierto un proceso/usuario determinado?

Si no es esto lo que buscas, voy a tener que ir a clase de lengua
otra vez :)
Te mando el resultado de la busqueda en debian, estable e inestable,
del paquete lsof:

STABLE
Package: lsof-2.0.36 4.37-4
List open files.

Lsof is a Unix-specific diagnostic tool. It's name stands
for LiSt Open Files, and it does just that. It lists information
about any files that are open by processes current running on
the system. Only work on kernel version 2.0.36

UNSTABLE
Package: lsof-2.2 4.43-1

List open files.

Lsof is a Unix-specific diagnostic tool.
It's name stands for LiSt Open Files, and it does just that.
It lists information about any files that are open by processes
current running on the system. The
binary is specific to kernel version 2.2