Acronis Users

Hi,

Would you be interested in Acronis Users list?

Categories: Next Generation Firewalls, Endpoint Security, SIEM, Web Application Firewall, Cloud Access Security, Secure Email Gateway, DDoS Protection, Application Delivery Controllers, Network Testing, SDN Security Appliance, IP Phone Systems, Hybrid Virtual Appliance, Cloud computing security, Backup, Disaster Recovery and Virtualization Data Loss Prevention, Mobile security, Wireless LAN Security, Internet security, Information security, Network security, Data security and many more

Features:

•         85% on email, 90% on other Data. 100% opt-in to receive third party information.

•         Name, Title, Email, Phone Number, Company name, Web Address, Physical Address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Employee and revenue).

•         Excel or CSV. Format for unlimited usage

•        We can provide you database from North America, Latin America, EMEA and APAC

•        Verified, validated, accurate and up-to-date contact details of users, customers and business professionals

We also have other technology users like:

·         EVault
·         Carbonite
·         Actifio
·         Symantec
·         Datto
·         FireEye
·         WatchGuard
·         Veeam
·         Cisco

·         Mcafee

·         Citrix
·         Unitrends
·         WatchGuard
·         Sophos

·         Commvault
·         Juniper Networks
·         Nutanix

·         CheckPoint

Please drop us a quick email with your thoughts when you get the chance and I can send you samples on the same for you to test our quality.

Regards,

Kylie Nelson

Technology list consultant

Demand generation team

"We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end please reply with a subject "Leave Out"

Other Services: MPO | Marketing Automation | Market research | Email appending | Email campaigning | SEO | 360 Degree profiling | Data Cleansing and De-duplication | etc