Texas Ag Commissioner Approves Poison to Combat Wild Hogs, But There Could be Unintended Consequences

Title: OutdoorHub - Daily Newswire
  OutdoorHub

Texas Ag Commissioner Approves Poison to Combat Wild Hogs But There Could be Unintended Consequences

Texas Ag Commissioner Approves Poison to Combat Wild Hogs, But There Could be Unintended Consequences
OutdoorHub Reporters

Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller has approved the use of pesticides in the state of Texas when targeting wild pigs. Of course, this news has startled environmentalists and hunters because there are many questions to be asked about the safety of this approach. Warfarin is the poison in question...
More »

Video A Look Inside of YETIs Brand New Flagship Store in Austin Texas

Video: A Look Inside of YETI's Brand New Flagship Store in Austin Texas
OutdoorHub Social

YETI just opened their new flagship store in Austin, Texas and it's like nothing you've seen before. “The YETI Flagship store is a convergence of the lifestyle we stand for, the products we offer and the community we live in,” said YETI CEO Matt Reintjes. “It’s a gathering spot for locals...
More »

LEGO Head Ammunition Test with a 40 SW

LEGO Head Ammunition Test with a .40 S&W
OutdoorHub Reporters

This is a lot of fun. We came across these images of a guy making LEGO heads into projectiles and turning them into ammunition for his .40 S&W. The results? Well, you'll have to find out for yourself: LEGO Head Projectile Test #1 (40 S&W) Did that go better than you expected?...
More »

Thats What Happens When You Bring a Gun to a Snake Fight

That's What Happens When You Bring a Gun to a Snake Fight
OutdoorHub Reporters

Don't worry, honey, I'll take care of that snake for you. . . Oh (explicit!!!) This funny clip shows what happens when A: you mess with snakes, and B: you're not a very good shot. Before you try to pull off a stunt like this, make sure you at least hit the range first. Folks with ophidiophobia (fear...
More »

Video Hauling Trophy Buck on a Bike

Video: Hauling Trophy Buck on a Bike!
Dave Maas

A good friend of mine hunts public land in northern Minnesota, and because he’s worked hard through the years to find his whitetail hotspot, I won’t be any more specific regarding its location. And in truth, the one thing that really sets apart his system for success isn’t the land itself –...
More »

Mystery Half-Eaten Shark on Florida Beach Raises Speculation About What Killed It

Mystery: Half-Eaten Shark on Florida Beach Raises Speculation About What Killed It
OutdoorHub Reporters

Sharks are typically thought of as the top predator in the vast wide ocean, but a half-eaten shark that washed up on a Florida shore suggests something larger out there might have something to say about that. According to WKMG, the shark was either a blacktip or a spinner shark, and Beach Safety spokeswoman...
More »

Video Ice Fishermen Driving Across UnFrozen Lake

Video: Ice Fishermen Driving Across (Un)Frozen Lake
OutdoorHub Reporters

We can tell one thing for sure from watching this next video. That is, these guys are not OutdoorHub readers. How do we know? We're glad you asked. See, we just covered a story about a man who narrowly escaped his Cadillac Escalade when it broke through the ice and sunk to the bottom, including the...
More »

Review Field Test Frabill Straight Line 371 Bro Series Finesse Panfish Combo

Review: Field Test: Frabill Straight Line 371 Bro Series Finesse Panfish Combo
Dave Maas

Spend enough time on the ice in pursuit of panfish and you’ll quickly learn that unlike during summer, when sunfish will seemingly eat anything you put in front of their nose, winter bluegills can be finicky. Super finicky. And when they finally get up the courage to nip at your lure, you need a...
More »

Video Rap Video Shoot Abruptly Ends With Negligent Discharge

Video: Rap Video Shoot Abruptly Ends With Negligent Discharge
OutdoorHub Reporters

Gun safety matters. Just ask these guys, they got a scare of a lifetime at a rap video shoot after a negligent discharge literally turned it into a video SHOOT. Watch the guy in back, he picks up the pump shotgun and swiftly breaks an array of gun safety rules. He points it at the dog, he points it...
More »

Video This Tent is Also a Jacket

Video: This Tent is Also a Jacket?!
OutdoorHub Reporters

Yes, you read that right. How handy would that be to wear your shelter on your back? No more fussing with trying to jam a tent into your pack, now you can just slip it off your shoulders and you're good to go! It may not be the most stylish looking jacket, but the functionality is second to none....
More »

Video Van Makes an Insane Jump Over an Un-Frozen Section of Lake

Video: Van Makes an Insane Jump Over an Un-Frozen Section of Lake
OutdoorHub Reporters

When you're running late for work, you may drive under a light or two that were presumably more orange than red. When you're running late for work in Russia, you drive across frozen lakes and jump over trenches to get there on time. Get out of the way! This guy has somewhere to be and no time for...
More »

  Trending Now on CarbonTV Back to Top   Become a Video Partner

FARMER DEREK | Visit To The Funny Farm

FARMER DEREK | Visit To The Funny Farm
Heartlandia
On this episode of Heartlandia, Gunner visits YouTube Star Farmer Derek and attempts a farm obstacle...

Turkey Hunters: How to Call Turkeys with Owl Hoots, Crow and Friction Calls (#377)

Turkey Hunters: How to Call Turkeys with Owl Hoots, Crow and Friction Calls (#377)
GrowingDeer
Turkey hunting "how to" video with tips from expert turkey callers that every turkey hunter can use....

Martha

Martha
Saved By The Second
An unstable neighbor breaks into a single mother’s house forcing her to use her gun to protect herse...

Beyond Breaking

Beyond Breaking
Beyond Breaking
Motivated by life-altering incidents from their past, three civilians embark on the ultimate high-th...

View Online

© 2017, OutdoorHub LLC

Manage Subscription

Unsubscribe from Newsletter

debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org is currently signed up to receive our emails.
OutdoorHub LLC, 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 4805, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA