Re: Joey Hess Resigns From Debian, Unhappy With How It's Changed

#TheTretaHasPlanted

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTgzMjg

"If I have one regret from my 18 years in Debian, it's that when the Debian constitution was originally proposed, despite seeing it as dubious, I neglected to speak out against it. It's clear to me now that it's a toxic document, that has slowly but surely led Debian in very unhealthy directions. "

--
att.

Luiz Henrique Rauber Rodrigues
Professor - Pesquisador - Consultor
http://br.linkedin.com/in/luizrauber

// Economizar também é consciencialização ambiental, não imprima este e-mail se desnecessário