Thaifantasy Tours

To You : Take a look at our standard package this is the standard package which includes everything that you will need to have a Fantasy Fulfilled holiday, but of course you can up-grade accommodation, have 2 or more ladies, book trips or excursions, golf trips, etc, etc, which is why we send you a personal quotation according to your requests as everybody will have different requests if they do not want the standard package and we cannot list prices for everything as there is so many different combinations, also it makes it personal and confidential between us and you

www.thaifantasiesfulfilled.com

Best Regards,
Xman,