Skype, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN Messenger search engine tip

search-im is a new, user contributed Skype, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger search engine community created to help messenger users connect with each other based on their profession, hobbies, and other interests(not their name). Please feel free to have a try and add yourself, your service, or business.

Let me know if you have any questions or have suggestions for our upcoming "Messenger Resources" section as well.

http://www.search-im.com

Thanks,
Nicole Boivin
info@search-im.com