Re: aniversário do linux

Fred,

a data é 5 de outubro de 1991.
Esta foi a mensagem publicando a novidade:
"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers? Are you without a nice project and
just dying to cut your teeth on a OS you can try to modify for your
needs? Are you finding it frustrating when everything works on Minix?
No more all-nighters to get a nifty program working? Then this post
might be just for you.

As I mentioned a month ago, I'm working on a free version of a
Minix-lookalike for AT-386 computers. It has finally reached the stage
where it's even usable (though may not be depending on what you want),
and I am willing to put out the sources for wider distribution. It is
just version 0.02... but I've sucessfully run bash, gcc, gnu-make,
gnu-sed, compress, etc. under it."

Kleber