Help of Virtual Box

Hello, i´m a new user of virtual box and i´m having a problem with virtual boxm i can´t initializa the virtual machine the program send me one error askingo for "/dev/vboxdrv", requesting me to install the dirives ,and i´m go to synaptcs and  mark the packages "Virtual Box OSE modules",  "Virtual Box OSE Source",  "Virtual Box OSE", the apt-get install this packages and i cant find the option Virtual box driver, i´ved added my user and root as Vboxusers.
What i have to do for i can start this program i need use one program which only run in Windows plataform and in Wine this program can´t find my network to valid the action with the bank server.

Thanks
Pedro