LoveHappens is ending soon

Dear LoveHappens member,

After much consideration we have decided to end the LoveHappens service. You may continue to use LoveHappens until May 31, 2008.

After May 31, 2008 you will no longer have access to LoveHappens.

We hope you enjoyed using LoveHappens as much as we enjoyed making it for you and we wish you love and success in the future.

The LoveHappens Team

Need help? If you have any questions about LoveHappens please visit:
http://www.lovehappens.com/fw/about/help.html?al=M8e6RuhQ-4IUqu.H&sid=1983&supp=M-EOS

This email was sent by request to debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org.

---
LoveHappens Inc., 222 Sutter St, 5th Flr, San Francisco, CA 94108