FROM RICHARD AND GRACE

Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire
West Africa
Dear friend,
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my sister,intend to established in your country. Though we have not meet with you before but we believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.I am Richard Edward (22 years old) and my sister name is Grace Edward(20years old),the only children of late father from Freetown, the economic capital of Sierra Leone. our father was poisoned to death by his close business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. our mother died 20 years ago, precisely during the child deliverly birth of Grace my sister and since then our father took us so special.He was also playing the role of a mother to us too.
Before the death of our father,in a private hospital in Freetown, he secretly called me by his bed side and told me of a deposit of Ten Million,Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$10.800.000.00) which he deposited in one of the financial institutions in Abidjan,the economic capital of cote d'Ivoire.
He warned me that because of envy that he was poisoned by his close associates.
He also advised me to seek for an honest foreigner in a country of my choice those associates will not hurt me and my sister as they have succeeded in poisoning him.For your information ,it has been difficult to know who is an honest person to assist us in this transaction,and i decided to make a try on you hence some one have to risk sometimes to surcced.
Me and my sister has arrived Abidjan,Republic of Cote D'Ivoire,a nearby
country since my uncle wants to kill us because of this certificate of deposits as he have suceeded in collecting all my father's property left behind.
He and his wife always punish me and my sister, and have made life very
difficult for us.His wife served me and Grace a poisoned rice meal, but
for the devine mercy, her daughter secretly whispered to me not to eat the meal because there is poison in the rice. i wasted the meal to the bin only to find two dead rat on the bin the following morning and that made me to run away immediately with Grace my sister to abidjan,the economy capital of ivory coast to transfer this fund to abroad and find a way to abroad with my sister.
And we don't want to stay long here in abidjan since we did not know anybody here and no much money to pay for our hotel bill.
Dear, I honourably seek your assistance to help us as our late fathers foreign partner to get this fund transferred to your country  as we will like to live with you in your country for the rest of our live and you will help us invest the money in your country.Me and Grace has agreed to compensate you with 20% of the money if you can help us.
Thank you as we are expecting your reply immediately you receive this
mail through this email address.(richard_grace1@yahoo.fr)
Yours Faithfully,
Richard and Grace.

Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, plus sûr, plus simple et plus complet ! Windows Live Hotmail