Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almigthy.I have to write you after going through your profile.My name is Aishah Ali,26 years from Liberia in West Africa.

I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.

I am looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks and be blessed.
Love from,
Aishah.

Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et bénéficiez d'un filtre antispam gratuit ! Windows Live Hotmail