Mic2 (frontal) não funciona.

Pessoal.

Não consigo de jeito nenhum fazer o microfone frontal (Mic2) funcionar.

Já mexi bastante no alsa, nos controles e não tem jeito de fazer o microfone funcionar no painel frontal.

No windows ele funciona direitinho.

Meu asound.conf está assim:

# Set default sound card
# Useful so that all settings can be changed to a different card here.
pcm.snd_card {
     type hw
     card 0
     device 0
}

# Allow mixing of multiple output streams to this device
pcm.output {
     type dmix
     ipc_key 1024
     ipc_perm 0660 # Sound for everybody in your group!
     slave.pcm "snd_card"

     slave {
          # This stuff provides some fixes for latency issues.
          # buffer_size should be set for your audio chipset.
          period_time 0
          period_size 1024
          buffer_size 8192
     }

     bindings {
          0 0
          1 1
     }
}

# Allow reading from the default device.
# Also known as record or capture.
pcm.input {
     type dsnoop
     ipc_key 2048
    ipc_key_add_uid yes
        slave {
                pcm "hw:0,0"
        channels 2
        period_size 1024
        buffer_size 4096
        rate 44100
        periods 0
        period_time 0
        }
        bindings {
                0 0
                0 1
        }
    }

# This is what we want as our default device
# a fully duplex (read/write) audio device.
pcm.duplex {
     type asym
     playback.pcm "output"
     capture.pcm "input"
}

###################
# CONVERSION PLUG #
###################
# Setting the default pcm device allows the conversion
# rate to be selected on the fly.
# duplex mode allows any alsa enabled app to read/write
# to the dmix plug (Fixes a problem with wine).
pcm.!default {
     type plug
     slave.pcm "duplex"
}

# Apparently this is wrong (breaks mplayer for me opening the device)
#ctl.!default {
#     type plug
#     slave.pcm "snd_card"
#}

########
# AOSS #
########
# OSS dsp0 device (OSS needs only output support, duplex will break some stuff)
pcm.dsp0 {
     type plug
     slave.pcm "output"
}

# OSS control for dsp0 (needed?...this might not be useful)
ctl.dsp0 {
     type plug
     slave.pcm "snd_card"
}