Re: [GRASS-user] Google Trends be damned! Here are some real stats.

2006/5/19, Hamish <hamish_nospam@yahoo.com>:

These are derived from the mailing list archive pages, so not exact,

Nice!

Possible TODO: insert dashed lines on release dates in the background.

Markus, I think this should fit in the community section of the site.
Maybe updated every week...

Hamish, what about some signal to noise ratio? Maybe someone more
informed may have a way to estimate those. I don't have a clue on
this, maybe thread lenght, poster's karma, whatever...
--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -42.229 = GG87vc (http://www.amsat.org/cgi-bin/gridconv)