Re: alternatives to gnuplot ?

You are right about almost everthing! Sorry for the coment
Em Quinta 06 Abril 2006 10:23, Stuart Prescott escreveu:
> > Hi!  i read your thread, it is not a good thead and possible was write by
> > someone who don't have patience to learn something new.
You are right about almost everthing! Sorry for the comment
But look your conclusion:

"there is nothing in linux land that even comes close to Origin for
flexible scientific graphing and data management. That's a pity... linux
leads in everything else, but I know very few other people who will put
the sort of time in that I have done in trying to get this to work."

Regards, Maicon