Re: Snort - barrando o skype

do FAQ

Q: How can I use l7-filter to redirect some of my traffic (to a proxy, etc.)?

A: You pretty much can't, at least not in any straightforward way.
L7-filter can't possibly identifiy what protocol a connection is using
until it sees a packet with data in it. For TCP, this is the third
packet, far too late to start redirecting anything. (Convoluted
schemes involving duplicating all your packets until you get a match
may be possible, but we don't recommend it.) For UDP, it could work,
providing that l7-filter gets enough data in the first packet to make
a decision. This is not our focus, however.

This can be done if you match on some quality that every packet has
(such as port or IP number) rather than using l7-filter.