Re: Roteador Coyote em 486

Olha, gostaria de completar com um e-mail que guardo aqui de uma outra lista que assino. Ele fala de distros que rodam a partir de um CD-ROM, eventualmente remasterizado com a sua configuração ou pegando de um floppy.

"... There are lots of small footprint linux distros to use
for a router. These make things really easy.
The one I really like is:
http://www.smoothwall.org/

But there are others:
Devil-Linux
www.devil-linux.org
One thing I liked about devil linux was that it ran
completely off a cd, but all the configs were saved on
a floppy that you could remove after you saved your
configurations. So even if someone did hack your box
they couldn't change anything. Well if they did then
after a reboot you'd be clean.

Astaro
http://www.astaro.com/firewall_network_security/firewall
but I think you have to pay for a full version of that one.

redWall
http://www.redwall-firewall.com/tiki-index.php

Sentry
http://www.sentryfirewall.com/