Re: LAMP

* Konnichiwa fabgvlinux-debian@yahoo.com.br-sama:
> Pesquisei mas não achei nada familiar que tivesse que altera...
>  seria register_globals para "On" ?
>  Yahoo! doce lar. Faça do Yahoo! sua homepage.--

	Não! Seria:

 If you wish to have an extension loaded automatically, use the
following
; syntax:
;
;   extension=modulename.extension
;
; For example, on Windows:
;
;   extension=msql.dll
;
; ... or under UNIX:
;
;   extension=msql.so
;
; Note that it should be the name of the module only; no directory
information
; needs to go here.  Specify the location of the extension with the
; extension_dir directive above.

; Example lines:

extension=mysql.so

[]'s,

Still

--
Nelson Luiz Campos                  .''`.     | I hear; I forget.
Engenheiro Eletricista             : :'  :    | I see; I remember.