Re: Linux NUNCA irá vencer o Windows

Eu não ia mais perder meu tempo. Porém a PC World (tradicional reduto
windows) equipara ambos SOs para uso como desktop. Em uma reportagem
intitulada "The Truth About Windows Alternatives" um usuário windows
instala e testa o Xandros. Ele diz coisas como:

"Once my Xandros test machine was set up, life in Linux was easy to get
used to--and surprisingly uneventful. Apart from a few niggling issues
that I'll discuss below, I had relatively few problems. I could accomplish
all the tasks I do in a normal workday--editing Word and Excel files,
browsing the Web, moving files around our local network, and using IM and
e-mail. The KDE desktop environment felt familiar and easy to navigate,
while providing a few small enhancements like multiple desktops. In that
sense, Xandros proved to be a more than capable alternative to Windows."

Quem quiser ler...
http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,121774,pg,1,00.asp

Fabio.

<quote quem="Gustavo Noronha Silva">