client-error-request-value-too-long

Hi Denis,

I was getting a load of problems with
'client-error-request-value-too-long' errors in CUPS.

Eventually I learned that:
- the message means 'There is not enough space in /var/spool/cups to
create the print image, on the machine you hit <Print> on ( as opposed
to the machine with the printer attached )'

In my case - I had run out of space on /var, so I had to delete a load
of old log files, etc. This fixed the problem.

Check out the tutorial on www.cups.org:
http://www.cups.org/articles.php?L269+I0+T+P1+Qclient-error-request-value-too-long

Best of luck,

Mk

PS - If this doesn't appear on the debian-user-list site, please could
you forward it. Thks.