Fwd: cups on clients

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denis Marcelo <denismpa@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 12, 2005 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: cups on clients
To: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net

On 7/12/05, Denis Marcelo <denismpa@gmail.com > wrote:
Hey I already got how to start the Cups in my thin clients, but now

when i try to add a printer on cups i got this error:

Request Entity Too Large

The request is too large for this server to process. HTTP/1.1 413 Request Entity Too Large Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:10:34 GMT Server: CUPS/1.1 Content-Language: C Upgrade: TLS/1.0,HTTP/1.1 Connection: close Content-Type: text/html Content-Length: 168

Request Entity Too Large

The request is too large for this server to process.

and if I edit direct the printers.conf and configure there a printer, I got an error when I try to print:

Error:

client-error-request-value-too-long

Can somebody help-me??

Thanx,