[muvee Support #64938]: S.O.S. Kiez! Polizei schlaegt Alarm

Greetings debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org,

Thank you for contacting muvee Technologies.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your Support Request Ticket Number 64938.

muvee apologizes for the delay, but due to the unexpected e-mail volumes associated with virus circulating around the Internet, you will encounter longer than anticipated response times.

muvee are dedicated to providing quality responses to our customers in a timely manner.  All messages are handled in the order received and we will be looking into the case as soon as we can before we will get back to you.

In the meantime, please feel free to browse our extensive online knowledgebase, where you can ask muvee your questions and get answers instantly instead of having to wait for an e-mail reply!

FAQs: http://www.muvee.com/website/faq_pdts.php
Product Support: http://www.muvee.com/website/supp_ap.php
Locate your Product Key: http://www.muvee.com/website/retrieve_productKey.php

Lastly, please do NOT mass-send multiple emails request as this will result to your email being blocked by our server. Our Support staff will try their best to answer each and every enquiry they can.

Once again, thank you for contacting muvee Technical Support.

Warm Regards,

muvee Support
Technical Support Team
support@muvee.com

muvee Technologies Pte Ltd
Instant Personal Video - transform your video and pictures
into great-looking "muvees" in hundreds of styles...
                                                  completely automatically.
Visit us at www.muvee.com