Page & Moy Auto Reply

Thank you for your enquiry. It will be dealt with by a member of our staff as soon as possible.
If your email is with regard to a departure within the next 24hrs. Please contact our out of hours
emergency line on: 0870 010 6373.

In the meantime please visit our website at http://www.page-moy.com/

Reservations
Page & Moy Ltd

Tel: +44 (0) 870 0106400
Fax +44 (0) 116 2549949

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named
addressee only and may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee
or authorised to receive the e-mail of the named addressee you may not
disclose, use or copy the contents of the e-mail. If you received the e-mail
in error, please contact the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail.