Re: Barrar eDonkey

oi,

	vc pode começar barrando as portas 4662-5, mas ainda assim dá pra furar...

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  Programmers that do not comprehend the Tao are always running out of time
and space for their programs. Programmers that comprehend the Tao always have
enough time and space to accomplish their goals.
  How could it be otherwise?
						The Tao Of Programing