Gnome 2.2

   Alguém já instalou o gnome 2.2 no woody como colocado abaixo???

deb http://mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/

deb-src http://mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody
gnome2.2/

I recommend exiting gnome if you are currently in it. To install, simply
do:

apt-get update

apt-get install gnome-core gdm gtk2-engines*

For the gnome2.2 development packages, you can do:

apt-get install gnome-core-devel

And to pull in various other pieces of gnome software, do:

apt-get install gnome

I have backported gnucash 1.8.1, mozilla 1.2.1, galeon 1.2.7, and evolution 1.2.2 among other things. If you want to upgrade evolution, it is advised that you shutdown evolution and run the killev script.

You can optionally do an 'apt-get -u dist-upgrade' which will pull in all the development support packages that were needed to compile these (eg backported automake, debconf, etc).

O link é http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?sid=955

--
I seek you 160594996 - Linux User  303638 - Debian User 562
O tempo é muito precioso para explicar  música a surdos, cores a cegos e