Re: your Debian mirror

> It seems the mirrors on debian.lcmi.ufsc.br haven't been updated in a
> while. Can you fix them, please?

	Hi Josip,

	I can't keep debian.lcmi.ufsc.br mirror up-to-date because some
repairs in room leave all machines down.  Really, i'm no more working at
"lcmi.ufsc.br", or even living near there, but i'm trying to maintain the
mirror remotely.  Last thursday i updated the mirror from another leave:
"ftp.debian.org.br".  Now i'm keeping debian/debian-non-us for just potato
(stable) in i386 architecture, including sources (mirror has just 20GB,
3GB of free space).  I'm finding some troubles with http access because
"ufsc.br" (an university) introduced a firewall, so just ftp access is
working at now, but i'm contacting firewall responsible to correct this.

[]'s
| Hélio Alexandre Lopes Loureiro | helio@loureiro.eng.br  |
|  http://helio.loureiro.eng.br  | Debian/FreeBSD/OpenBSD |