Re: Instalação no DEC Alpha 3000

oi Arnaldo,

acho que você está com azar, veja só
Retirado do Linux/Alpha Frquently Asked Questions:
- www.linuxalpha.org e www.alphalinux.org estão down :(
http://linux.cis.nctu.edu.tw/ALPHA/FAQ-5.html

4.2 Unsupported Systems

Linux/Alpha is unlikely to support the TURBOchannel-based Alpha systems in
the near future (this is the DEC 3000 series of workstations). The reason
for this is two-fold: first, these machines have an I/O system that is
very different from PCI-based machines and therefore do not look anything
like PCs (e.g., pretty much all drivers would have to be written from
scratch). Second, with the advent of PCI, the TURBOchannel is pretty much
dead technology (for better or worse) and it just isn't all that much fun
to develop software for dead technology (on the other hand, it may soon be
possible to buy such systems cheaply, which would make them more
interesting to Linux users, I suppose).