Re: source.list para o woody

Aqui vai a minha sources.list, espero que seja útil:

-----------------------

# See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed through the apt-cdrom tool.

############
# CD-ROM's #
############

#########################
# Official Stable Sites #
#########################
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb ftp://ftp.br.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

# Brasil #
#deb ftp://ftp.debian.org.br/debian stable main contrib non-free

## Non-US sites ##
#deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free
#deb ftp://ftp.br.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

## Security ##
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

## Source ##
#deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

#################################
# Official Testing/Frozen Sites #
#################################
#deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
#deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
#deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free

# Brasil #
#deb ftp://ftp.br.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
#deb ftp://ftp.quimica.ufpr.br/debian testing main contrib non-free
#deb http://ftp.inf.ufpr.br/debian testing main contrib non-free
#deb ftp://ftp.debian.org.br/debian testing main contrib non-free
#deb http://www.gnusp.org/debian testing main contrib non-free

## Non-US ##
deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free
#deb ftp://ftp.br.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib
non-free
#deb ftp://ftp.quimica.ufpr.br/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib
non-free
#deb ftp://ftp.debian.org.br/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib
non-free
#deb http://www.gnusp.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free

## Security ##
#deb http://security.debian.org testing/updates main contrib non-free

## Source ##
#deb-src http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
#deb-src ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
#deb-src ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing non-US
#deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org.br/debian testing main contrib non-free

####################
# Unofficial Sites #
####################

## KDE ##