Re: Real Audio

Oi,

Em Sab 24 Nov 2001 18:45, Rodrigo Cesar Herefeld escreveu:
> Alguem sabe se existe algum servidor *LIVRE* para stream(serviço de radio
> on-line) tipo o da Realplayer.
> O Real System Server Plus além de custar mais de R$5.000,00 é um programa
> comercial, eu queria alguma coisa do tipo freesoft

    Não sei se é o que você quer mas, ...

andrelop@foobar:~$ apt-cache show icecast-server
Package: icecast-server
Section: sound
Installed-Size: 477
Maintainer: David M. Zendzian <dmz@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1:1.3.11-3
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-2), libwrap0
Recommends: makepasswd
Filename: pool/main/i/icecast-server/icecast-server_1.3.11-3_i386.deb
Size: 163162
MD5sum: 6bb027ed3a6565f550ce59114c17730c
 Icecast is an Internet based broadcasting system based on the Mpeg
 Layer III streaming technology.  It was originally inspired by
 Nullsoft's Shoutcast and also mp3serv by Scott Manley.  The icecast
 project was started for several reasons: a) all broadcasting systems
 were pretty much closed source, non-free software implementations, b)
 Shoutcast doesn't allow you to run your own directory servers, or
 support them, and c) we thought it would be a lot of fun.
 .
 Icecast is almost completely Shoutcast compatible as far as we've
 been able to determine.  WinAmp can both send encoded streams as well
 as stream music from icecast.  Icecast can also use the
 yp.shoutcast.com directory services and adds the ability to use other
 directory services.

andrelop@foobar:~$

--
Andre Luis Lopes