Re: us-acentos

Em Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:50:12 -0200
"L u c a s   R o c h a" <lucas.ar@terra.com.br> escreveu:

> Se alguem tiver um HowTo sobre essa coisa de acentuacao no linux por favor
> manda a URL.
HOWTO (isso é que chamo de passo-a-passo =)):

desconsidere o primeiro comando, é que entrei no meu chroot stable...

[root]@[couve] # chroot potato/
couve:/# kbdconfig

Do you want the kernel's default keymap to be reloaded ?
If you can't press 'n' and hit RETURN, I will assume you need that.
Your choice: n

This is the top-level directory of the keymaps hierarchy.
You should choose the relevant subdirectory for your
machine's architecture.

amiga/     atari/     i386/      include/   mac/       sun/

Or answer NONE to skip the loading of a keytable.
Just pressing the RETURN key will abort the procedure.
What keytable to load? i386

This is the top-level directory for the i386 architecture.
You should choose the subdirectory correesponding to your
keyboard's layout (usually named from the 6 first letters
appearing on the left of the keyboard's topmost letter-row).

...         azerty/    dvorak/    fgGIod/    include/   qwerty/    qwertz/

Or answer NONE to skip the loading of a keytable.
Just pressing the RETURN key will abort the procedure.
What keytable to load? qwerty

Please choose one of the following keyboard tables,
or .. to return to parent directory:

...               bg               br-abnt2         br-latin1        cf
cz-lat2          cz-lat2-prog     defkeymap        defkeymap_V1.0
dk               dk-latin1        emacs            emacs2           es
es-cp850         et               et-nodeadkeys    fi               fi-latin1
gr               gr-pc            hebrew           hu101            is-latin1
it               it2              it-ibm           jp106            la-latin1
lt               lt.l4            lv-latin4        lv-latin7        mk
nl               no               no-latin1        pc110            pl
pl1              pt-latin1        pt-old           ro               ru
ru1              ru2              ru3              ru4              ru-cp1251
ru-ms            ru_win           ru-yawerty       se-latin1        sk-prog
sk-prog-qwerty   sk-qwerty        tralt            trq              tr_q-latin5
ua               ua-utf           ua-utf-ws        uaw              ua-ws
uaw_uni          uk               us               us-latin1

Or answer NONE to skip the loading of a keytable.
Just pressing the RETURN key will abort the procedure.
What keytable to load? br-latin1
You selected keymap /usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/br-latin1.kmap.gz
Do you want to test the new keymap right now ?  [y]
Saving keymap to /tmp/filepxFvcM
kb mode was RAW
[ if you are trying this under X, it might not work
since the X server is also reading /dev/console ]

press any key (program terminates after 10s of last keypress)...
(¨  ( 0x28 0xa8 0x1e )
 ( 0x9e )
(¨ ( 0x28 0xa8 )
  ( 0x12 0x92 )
(¨.® ( 0x28 0xa8 0x2e 0xae )
6 ( 0x36 )
)©¶  ( 0x29 0xa9 0xb6 0x1e 0x9e )
  NOTE: Answering anything else than 'y', 'n', or RETURN
        will reload the kernel's default keymap.
Do you accept the chosen map for installation ?  [y]
Removing
Generating include-less /usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/br-latin1.kmap.gz
Saving keymap to /tmp/file9KqLGH
Compressing /etc/console-tools/default.kmap:	 79.0% -- replaced with /etc/console-tools/default.kmap.gz
Do you want changes to take effect right now ?  [y]
couve:/# áçã

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>