Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:50:13 -0700 (MST)
From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
To: claviola@brfree.com.br
Subject: Re: a few questions

    Someone told me you used Slackware. I thought you used Debian. Do you?
    (I hope you do. :) )

I use Debian.  I don't think I have ever seen a machine that was
running Slackware.

    Are you hoping to come to Brazil again?

Perhaps in February/March.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _	http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~claviola/key.txt

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - Registered Linux User #103594
There are no threads in a.b.p.erotica,  so there's no  gain in using a
threaded news reader.  -- unknown source