Intent to coordinate WEB translations to Portuguese (announce)

	I am announcing this to debian-devel, debian-user-portuguese as
well as the webmaster at debian.

	Since we finally got the official Debian WWW mirror in Brazil
working I am stepping ahead and offering myself to coordinate the
translations of the debian web pages into portuguese.

	Debian is too good to be left apart by Brazilian people just
because there is little Debian specific documentation available in
portuguese.

--
Eduardo Marcel Macan	Core Technologies Informatica LTDA
macan@thecore.com.br	Suporte e Desenvolvimento Unix/Linux.