massemail

Thank you for choosing to email a prisoner!

We did NOT send your email message, and can NOT until we have age verification.
We need to verify that YOU are YOU and that you are 18 years of age or older.

To do this, we need you to visit...
http://prisonpenpals.com/twooptions.html
This will explain option we have to send the email to the prisoner.

This option is 100% FREE FOR YOU.

>From there, you will be instructed HOW to verify you are of age,
and how to EMAIL you message to lots of prisoners!

Please note that prisoners DO NOT have computers or email access, and writing direct is the FASTEST, most private way to communicate with a prisoner.

Thank you!
CustomerService@prisonpenpals.com