Re: Debian i iptables

Jak podają anonimowe źródła, przepowiedziano, że Mariusz Ufnal napisze:

> Zaczynam poznawać iptables i nie mogę dojść gdzie w debianie należałoby
> wpisać regułki aby można je było wywołać za pomocą skryptu który
> znajduje się w /etc/init.d, konkretnie /etc/init.d/iptables.

/etc/default/iptables:

# INTRODUCTION: First thing first, I must warn you. The iptables
# init.d setup and iptables tools themselves are VERY much capable
# of locking you out of network services. This includes remote and
# local network services, even localhost. You can even block local
# console logins if authentication is network based. And please do
# not be lulled into a false sense of security because you simply
# installed the iptables package. It really does not provide a
# firewall or any system security.

# Q: Okay, the init.d setup is obviously buggy and broken. Why do
#    even bother including it?
# A: I'm a big-hearted idiot who 1) takes user requests far too
# seriously
#    and 2) is dumb enough to believe users will take my recommendations
#    seriously.

# Q: How do I get started?
# A: (Did I mention "do not use it" already? Oh well.)
#    1. Setup your normal iptables rules -- firewalling, port forwarding
#       NAT, etc. When everything is configured the way you like, run:

etc.

Ktoś wspominał już, żeby tego nie używać?

Pozdrawiam

--
Jacek Kawa  **Dziś jest pierwszy dzień reszty twojego życia.**