Automatic-reply: hello

Thank you for you email.

While we are unable to reply to all emails, we do read them.

If you have sent a question you may like to know that we are currently setting up a questions and answers page on thecustard.tv site; if we find an answer to your question we will publish it there. To protect your privacy we will not use your full name or your email address.

We hope you continue to enjoy thecustard.tv

www.thecustard.tv

Please note, we are an independent website and are not responsible for any of the TV programmes that we feature.