Re: stacja robocza i firewall

Jak podają anonimowe źródła, przepowiedziano, że Andrzej Dalasinski napisze:

[ciach nieprzeczytany początek]

> > - czy wszystko co zrobilem jest zgodne z polityka Debiana?
> >   (i wogole z Linuxem :-)
> Imho linuxa tak, debiana nie bardzo, debina ma jakies swoje iptaables-save i
> load czy jakos tak, niech sie wypowie ktos kto uzywa.

/etc/default/iptables:

# Q: You concocted this init.d setup, but you do not like it?
# A: Of course, I do not like it. It's terribly susceptible to operator
#    error, scripting bugs, kernel changes, ad nauseum -- and most
#    of these failures give no truly useful diagnostics. Diagnosis
#    typically consists of bug reports or email (mych of which
#    is horribly abusive and inflamatory) sent to the iptables
#    maintainer.
#
# Q: Okay, the init.d setup is obviously buggy and broken. Why do
#    even bother including it?
# A: I'm a big-hearted idiot who 1) takes user requests far too seriously
#    and 2) is dumb enough to believe users will take my recommendations
#    seriously.

[ciach nieprzeczytany koniec]

Pozdrawiam

--
Jacek Kawa  **You are not obliged to say anything unless you wish to do
                so, but whatever you say may be given in evidence.**